Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why We Have This New Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why We Have This New Thread
    Posted: March 31 2005 at 10:49am

Hi all,

For some reason, in the last few days, I have been bombarded with questions about "baby hair".  I have been getting emails addressed to AskKaren and to my regular email.  Which I guess means that one of my articles about baby hair was picked up on a wire or something. 

At any rate, I got an email from someone the other day from someone who chose to remain anonymous because of course it was a very snotty email.  LOL.  Basically what they said was that I had done an inadequate job of covering baby hair at HairBoutique.com.

OK.  Well gee...I am not sure how much there is to say about baby hair...but as you all know, I am always open to including new topics.  I went back and looked and of the 10,000 current articles here at HairBoutique.com, only about 25 cover baby hair in some form or fashion. 

Anway....I hope all of your with baby hair topics that you would like to talk about, will share here and we can add to our "inadequate" baby hair topic offerings.  :-)

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 7:17am
Why do people behave so rudely on the internet? I have the feeling the same people wouldn't dare be so rude in person.

Anyway, great idea for this thread. I found myself posting baby stuff in the pregnancy forum, this is better! Thank you and thanks for handling the rudeness with creativity and grace as is your habit!

Elissa
[/url]

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 8:57am

Hi Elissa,

How are you?  I think that it is easy for people to be nasty and rude when they don't have to sign their names or look you in the eye & they believe that they can be anonymous in their attack.  If someone has a problem and emails me and even offers their phone number, if I wish to contact them, then that is someone I listen to and take seriously.

If someone just sends me an email blast and then doesn't sign their name or make it possible for me to contact them, I feel like that person is a coward and just enjoys being nasty w/out any repercussions. 

Except there are always repercussions for everything in life.  Whether it happens right away or longer.  What goes around comes around for everyone.  There is no escape.  :-)

Thank you for your response.  I have lots of stuff I want to post here so I will start as soon as I get a minute.

Have a great day & say hello to your gorgeous baby for me.

Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 6:16pm

Hi Karen!  Keep up the great work!  Some people are so rude and hatelful that they would not be pleased if you handed them everything that they wanted.  Some people are just plain ole' mean!  As my daughter says with my one grandson when he falls "Shake it off".  Don't let idiots that are too cowardly to leave their names get you down. If I still had little kids I would post about them all the time also.  I think it would be kinda hard to ask advice what to do for a 21 yr old man that wears his hair in a bizarre way!  LOL!  Keep up the great work though Karen!  You guys are wonderful!

Debbie

There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
baller5000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 5:59pm
ok ok 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic