Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babygurl58625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygurl58625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question
    Posted: April 01 2005 at 10:12am
What happens if I ever want to stop getting a relaxers? Does all your hair fall out? If so what should I do to my hair now to provent this from happening?
cebnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cebnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 11:49am
just be sure to keep your hair moisturized really well, especially where the relaxed hair meets the natural. You will eventually have to get the relaxed ends cut off. You should go look at the The Long Hair Care Forum. there are alot of natural and transitioning ladies there.I'm sure you could easily find a ton of threads that could help you.

Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 12:54pm

No your hair will not fall out, that is only a myth. The sight that Cebnn is a great site also try www.Nappturality.com  you can veiw the gallery and see peoples albums, who transitioned and no their hair did not fall out.

I should add, that your hair may break off at the demarcation line ( where your natural and relaxed hair meet) that is going to happen either way. You can grow your hair out and do small trims as it grows or you can just cut it all off to your new growth.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic