Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with color problem!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irishroyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with color problem!!
    Posted: April 02 2005 at 1:00pm

Go back to her and tell her to fix it by using a demi permanent like Redken Shades or whatever brand she uses and to use a Neutral + Gold with 3 drops of an red-orange color, this will be the filler/color that will work.

Your blonde hair has no more pigments in it, it's like a white sheet, you need to put those pigments back in using a process called filling, and you do that with equal parts of Neutral /Gold/Red Orange but you don't need too much of the Red Orange part, so just a few drops of  the red orange color tell her.

Tell her to try and pick up the same pieces she did before and to apply the formula from scalp to ends for 25 minutes and then rinse out & shampoo/ condition.

wootenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wootenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 1:43pm
I have naturally med. brown hair that I have had highlighted for years.  I used to use a guy that got the color perfect EVERY time but he insisted on pulling it through a cap instead of foiling and my hair is pretty long (bra strap) and I could just see it breaking off.  So I have been going to a new girl- the first time she foiled it and it was pretty good- the next time it ended up pretty much the same color all over- so yesterday she foiled it and foiled some dark back into it as well as the usual highlights and it is BAD!!  It gives Ash blonde a new meaning.  It looks gray-it looks like I literally have smoke ashes on my hair- very dull with almost green undertones.  My hair is pretty fragile from all of the coloring so is there anything I can do to fix this.  My "good"colorist used to use Redken EQ shades and this girl said she used all neutral colors (7 something) but I dont know what brand.  Please please please - if anyone has any advice I would REALLY appreciate it!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic