Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sensationnel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sensationnel
    Posted: April 05 2005 at 7:49am

Hi!  New to the forum and needing some advice.

I just bought two packs of Sensationnel Premium Now...has anyone used this before?  I want to know before I use it.  I usually use Milky Way Piano but I noticed it tangles and sheds alot...

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 8:16am
OMG... garbage garbage garbage garbage!

This is hands down thee worst hair I have ever tried. And, believe you me, I have tried a plethora of hair.

I wore this hair for maybe 3 days before I removed it.

If there were a hair prison, Sensationnel would be sent up the river for this complete and utter mess of crap.

Hope I didn't mince words here.
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:21am
Um, OK. Trying to understand. Are you saying, AMM, that you do not recommend using Sensationnel Premium?

hairgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:36am
Thanks for the message.  What would you recommend?  I actually purchased Sensationnel based on the retailer's recommendation.  She told me they have a lot of different kinds of hair and I looked at their website www.sensationnel.com and it looked pretty ok.  I know some people use non-BSS hair, but I really can't afford it...WHAT SHOULD I DO???
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 10:12am

If can only afford BSS hair then maybe you should take a look at VixenWigs on Ebay and try the sythetic Wa Wa hair.  It's good stuff!

If you want to stay with human hair, than I'd recommend Bohyme brand hair from www.outlethair.com or www.ebonyonline.com

All BSS hair is crap.

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 10:18am
now now metal girl.  BSS synthetic hair for sealed braids is fine.  It's just the loose extension hair that is highly ?questionable?(is that a polite way to say it?  I'm trying to practice tact).
boogiemama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogiemama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 12:03pm
I used Sensationnel for YEARS with no problems whatsoever.
I started using them when they had a small office in the lobby of a building in NYC back in the early 90s. I know they are much bigger now, so maybe their quality has dwindled? I've been using hisandher for a long time now when I do human hair extensions.

Is Lugo's still down off of Flatbush in Brooklyn? They have REALLY nice hair too.
hairgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 12:33pm
I've heard about Lugo's but haven't tried it...too expensive.  Has anyone tried Milky Way Platinum or Blue?  Maybe I should go with a brand I've tried?  But their Piano Sucked
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 5:40pm
Yeah, I would say Sensationnel's quality has really gone downhill then. I'm not familiar with what the hair was like in the past, but over the last two years, I've heard nothing but terrible reviews of it. :)
hairgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 8:36am

thanks everyone..

isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 1:08am
Awfull!
Http://www.cyberparlor.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic