Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A better fusion glue?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mamabunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamabunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A better fusion glue?
    Posted: April 05 2005 at 4:55pm

Hi grrls!

I have a great stylist friend who is going to help me put in fusion on my poor, tired nappy hair. I have to cut a bunch of crappy relaxed, bleached hair off and then I will fuse to that.But I really want a good glue that doesn't shed a lot and will not eat my little itty bitty hair up.It is too short to braid for a sew-in weave in the back, about 3 useable inches on top.I've heard mixed reviews of Mega or x10- how is Dr. Locks glue? Any tried and true recommendations? And can I just get Doc's starter kit and make do (without the fusion wand)? I spent soooo much on my extensions plus hair (it is so pretty and soft) that I really can't ask hubby for too much more cash right now!

Thank you!

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 5:06pm
Doc Locks glue is nice - it's softer than, say, X10, which seems to dry a bit harder. I thought the X10 held better, but the Docs glue held, too.

I'm in the market to try something new as well, so that's all I can recommend at this time.

Edited by Syren123
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic