Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

time for change inc pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angelbabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: time for change inc pics
    Posted: April 07 2005 at 9:00am

hi people was just wondering wether u coud take a look at my photos n suggest something i shouold do with my hair as i am getting bored with it.. all sugestions welcome and pictures or links if poss please xx

Nic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 12:41pm

Ehm.. Why dont ya try some Hair Extensions  to make it longer? If ya go into the Hair Extensions  topics you will see all the girls do it themselfs its that easy... one the girls sites are http://www.haircandy.net/  i ordered some shrinkies from there( still waiting on them comin!)  and i got my hair from ebay.

Or why not get some highlights blonde on top and under that brown? Looks gorgeous on short hair! Really depends how wacky you want to go with your hair tho i dont know if your into diffrent colours in your hair! ...

Like if you go onto haircandy.net you'll see loads of pics! If you dont like hair dies because they ruin your hair you could always try clipins like those! Take them out and put them in again

Ehm.. also i don't know if you can really see her hair here but i think her hair is lovely i would get it myself! It have just blonde bits at the front of the hair and no where else tryed to look for a better pic for ya but i can't see anymore  I personaly think this would look gorgeous on you

Annmarie Fulton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 5:30pm
thats great thanks ive been thinking about the extra colour n i dont mind how wacky i go im in one of them moods where the wackier the better

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 2:28am
what sort of style should i go for if i wanted it shorter though
god help me sort my hair out!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic