Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Renee Zellweger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Renee Zellweger
    Posted: April 09 2005 at 10:39am
She's back to blonde.  Check out either wireimage or filmmagic.  Kinda liked the red personally.
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 12:15pm
I agree. She looks great as a redhead.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 8:06am
DAMN!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 9:36am

The more things change, the more they remain the same. Kind of makes me wonder why you guys care so much about her.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 10:03am

I think she looks better as a blonde, but this is just a very unnatural looking color on her.  I think it's too gold or something, but between the color and the texture, it looks very wiggy.  I think it's a danger with blonde especially, that if the color is too even and flat all the way to the roots it looks more fake.

But maybet that's just me.

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 12:19pm
You are right JF, the color does look a tad unnatural.  I believe it is because she went from red to blonde.  My wife is a natural blonde, and she died her hair red.  When she went back to blonde, her hair at first was a similar color.  In a few weeks it will look more "normal" I believe.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic