Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Headrazor Synthetic From Germany **PICS**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headrazor Synthetic From Germany **PICS**
    Posted: April 09 2005 at 10:11pm
So I bought two wefts from Headrazor in Germany. Anyone ever heard of them? The colors here are Purple and Baby Pink and the flourescent lighting I took these under really doesn't do the colors justice.

They're a full 24" in length 5 feet wide and each of them are over 5.0 oz in weight for a total of 10.5 oz. The price was $15 each and it was posted in Germany on 3/31 and arrived this afternoon. Pretty darn good for $13 shipping.

The colors are absolutely beautiful but I was a little surprised by the texture difference of the two.

The Baby Pink feels exactly like a rougher version of Plastikhaar straight. It has that sort of soft, grainy feel when rubbed between the thumb and forefinger.

The Purple is beyond silky smooth. I compare this to a silky remy with that butter soft suppleness. When you run it across you hand, it slides and glides and has that amazing slip feel. (Think Pantene commercial with those unreal computer generated silky straight tresses and how they move and that is this hair to a T).

These two wefts not only have a different texture, the weft weave is not the same so that tells me I have two different types of hair. Not that the pink isn't nice, it's just that the purple is so silky exceptional that the pink simply just feels "ok."

Not much selection, not many color choices or textures but Headrazor does get a for quick shipping and some pretty synth in 24" on a weft. I would order from them again if I could get all the hair to feel exactly like the purple.

Edited by amm
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 10:14pm
Very pretty Amm, when is the install???  I love the pink color and I think it will look beautiful against your blond.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 10:19pm
It looks gorgeous, AMM.

Do you know if it's monofiber or therm, or some other kind of synth?

:)
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 12:38am
Wow! I love those colours, especially the purple, drool.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic