Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Double ring method?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Double ring method?
    Posted: April 12 2005 at 11:27am
So I got spammed by these people (beautymeka.com), who appear to sell hair and supplies (one of you girls who knows how to conduct international wholesale business might want to look into them). The thing that really caught my eye was that their version of the microring method, shown here.

I never had much luck with rings off the weft- had about a 25% shedding rate- so I was looking at this and thinking, hm, that looks much more secure. It'd take twice as many rings, of course, but that's not too much extra money. What do you gals think?

-Rae
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 11:32am
Double the ring, double the cling. Hey, a motto!

You can even do a medium or large ring on top and then a xs as the
rescue ring on the bottom.

I like rings. I just wish I could open them better on myself because
I'm always doubling them over.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 1:14pm
Hmm.  I didn't have too much of a shedding problem except with the smaller rings.  But doubling those up could be a really good way to go.  of course its also double the bond size so double the visibility.

amm - amen on the doubling issue.  especially in the back.
shadowfyre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 12:21pm
Wonderful idea, especially for those a bit hard on their hair (like me).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic