Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
gonzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:05am
Yep, she is a brunette. Her eyes are also brown as well. The blue is from
contact use. In person, she's not pretty at all.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 2:06am
For me, not pretty in her photos either.
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 5:25pm
Just not pretty.  Period!
msblueyes
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Callalily Callalily wrote:

Originally posted by luckystar luckystar wrote:

I thought she was blonde?  I've seen photo's of her with long blonde hair but it looked very thin and didn't suit her that much, also it was too fine to be down to her waist.

I've never seen her with dark hair? 

Her natural hair is a brownish.  Her natural hair is also short, right at her earlobes.  Paris is the extension queen.  Bad extensions at that...

She also has brown eyes too. I've seena  photo whenshe was younger with her blonde hair and brown eyes. Ahem, I'm afraid to say it but she looked somewhat nice. Yes NICE! I think her contacts make her eyes squinty... My poor greyhound girl... I think she should take them out, I think she looks wayyyy better.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 4:28am

Over at Awful Plastic Surgery there are before and afters. Her hair looked much thicker back then.

Edited by Hellfrozeover
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 10:06pm

Wow is it just me or does she actually look pretty with her natural brown eyes.With the blue contacts she looks like so many regular girls I've seen and know.But the blonde hair with the brown eyes looks really great.She should lose the contacts.She looks really washed out unless fixed up for something swanky.Plus for some reason her nose doesnt look as big in the before pics.It didnt look as narrow and the tip wasnt so defined.

murdoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murdoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 8:22am
the bottom picture! there she looks amazing with brown eyes!
my rabbit- her hairs always perfect!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic