Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? 4 marie87, how R epoxy pre-tips doing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luzminerva4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luzminerva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? 4 marie87, how R epoxy pre-tips doing
    Posted: April 16 2005 at 7:36pm

Hi Marie,

I'm gonna try pretipping with epoxy (Pacer technology Gel) the type you used.  Is it still working well for yourself and your clients?

Thx,

Luz

That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Hapiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 12:54pm

Hi,

Yes it is working well! I found a quicker way to go about it though. I take a much bigger section of hair enough for four or five tips each about 1/8 wide when done. I pinch the hair tight about 1 1/2 inches down and with stick work the epoxy in, carfully flip and work other side trying to keep a straight line of epoxy at botom and keep the hair together at top so there wont be to many hairs that are not in there good! I then smooth both sides with stick to make it flat but not to flat you want them to be at least 1/16 thick(I hope this make sence if I showed you it would be very simple) I let these dry over night and then cut the top straight across and then cut them in to 4 to 5 peices! I pull any strays out of each peice befor seting aside.

If you look back on my frist thred "my master plan" you will find on one of the last pages SAS photo of what MB's tips look like that is the size and shape you are aiming for.

This way has cut down the time it takes to make these greatly!!! And the mess is a lot less tooLet me know how it goes and open a window!

luzminerva4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luzminerva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 3:50pm
Thank you soooo much Marie  .  I'm tackeling the epoxy tonight.  I'll post how it went and.... I will be sure to open a window
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Hapiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic