Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Dream Team Website!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scurlplaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scurlplaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Dream Team Website!
    Posted: November 29 2004 at 4:41pm
That website is the sh!t! I go to a technology high chool everyday so for a project my proffesor told us to pick a website that we enjoy to look at. But, I need permission from some of the mission to do this html research for my project!
Da!n thats sad every since i've on this website i changed from scurl wave control(its not the 360) to murrayz and now I'm satisified with sportin waves. Look, at what this website and talk can do to u. Im already out 100 dollars!http://archive.wn.com/2004/12/25/1400/p/22/62cfb37f623f01.html
HIT LIST!: Rapper at the top
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 4:50pm
sure go head ;] u got permission from me. Da site is pretty simple if u get down 2 da nitty and gritty. ;] Dat site though got alotta cursin words and **** lol, so if dats ight wid yo teach den u good 2 go.

However, since da main site is so simple i can make u ah temp. dreamteam members only password 2 da section. Now dat otha part of da dreamteam site is confusin as hell.. takin me 4eva 2 just figure it out.. mostly trail and error :/ Lik, u fuk up on stuff and u gotta re-do it all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic