Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amzing Race 7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amzing Race 7
    Posted: April 19 2005 at 1:50am

On tonight's episode it looks like one team does a "fast forward" that requires them to shave their heads....for those not following the race, there are 5 teams remaining- 1 with 2 gay guys, an elderly couple, and 3 co-ed couples.

They tried this stunt 2 seasons ago and the team that chose it chickened out....we'll see what happens!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 1:51am

I know this belongs in the Reality TV forum, but thought everyone should know-

On tonight's episode it looks like one team does a "fast forward" that requires them to shave their heads....for those not following the race, there are 5 teams remaining- 1 with 2 gay guys, an elderly couple, and 3 co-ed couples.

They tried this stunt 2 seasons ago and the team that chose it chickened out....we'll see what happens!

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 8:16am
If it's the one I just checked out. On CBS's web site they also backed out. If not then watch. ARe they India?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
who11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote who11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 8:59pm

She actually did it i watched it. it was the black girl she was hott bald i thot

very beautiful

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 1:21am

http://mw808.djatm.com/amazing_race_shave.zip

Video of the headshave......

VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 8:21pm
She has a nice head..She's lucky, she looks nice bald 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic