Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy Waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Waves
    Posted: November 30 2004 at 12:39pm
Yo, I been in on this forum for a couple months now and I've been workin on my 360's and I wanna get ya'll advice. These pics were taken with nuthin but some Let's Jam in my hair. Also, I'm still workin on my right side. I didn't like the direction. Any tips would be helpful as far as that goes. Pomade pics will be comin in a few weeks. All feedback is needed. I gotta be on the dreamteam!
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 12:43pm
link is broke....playa
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 12:44pm
yeah u used the wrong link
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 12:59pm
My fault, ya'll. Try it now.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:06pm
Deep. If I were you I would change the method. They looking good so in a couple of weeks they should be where you want them to be.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:16pm
they look coo to me.. but as far as your right side.. just change the direction ur brushin in.. 2 make them connect... [i.e. tilt the brush differently or at a different angle... make sure it's moisturized when u do it]
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:30pm
Look like u got sparkles n **** in ya hair...wat do u use? so i make sure I dont use that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Deep. If I were you I would change the method. They looking good so in a couple of weeks they should be where you want them to be.

Bodyguard,
What type of method do u think I should use?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

Look like u got sparkles n **** in ya hair...wat do u use? so i make sure I dont use that

DiPSeTBoY2,
U don't like the shine? Those pics were taken with nuthin but let's jam.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:46pm
that ain't you...if so who's that nicca in yo avatar?
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:48pm
You're hair looks ultra shiny because of the flash.

As far as a method. I would recommend focus brushing on your weak side. Wet it first, apply a moisturizer, and then brush it 25x's. Do this for each section of your hair twice. Put on a durag and you're good for the day/night. This should give you results in no time.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ADIAMOND08 ADIAMOND08 wrote:

Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

DiPSeTBoY2,
U don't like the shine? Those pics were taken with nuthin but let's jam.

That **** looks like u got glitter in it or sumthin
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

that ain't you...if so who's that nicca in yo avatar?

Hip hop fallen soldier
BigL

but yeah it dont look right with that sparkly sh*t
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 2:08pm
I always thought that was him in that pic 2
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 2:09pm
I'm not even from NY and I knew that was him. Never really listened to any of his music, but I know who he is.

I feel like making flash cards.

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 2:14pm
notice the L sign he's making
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 5:28pm
deep u kan tell he dun use no pomade....he got them ol timers waves juss natural but its tight n its deep....ur right side though......u need to change tha brushin......it looks lik u brush them backwards or suttin
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 5:51pm
they tight playa yo left side is set, focus on the top and right side brush the hell out of them and also change the direction on the right side...i also think that you should get a even haircut so that yo waves can grow down on the lower portion of ya head. it looks like you got a taper fade sorta or a low fade?.... but i am very impressed wit yo waves i use lets jam sometimes to dawg keep on training em. do you wear your du-rag ery night?
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2004 at 1:28am
Originally posted by VGIZZLE VGIZZLE wrote:

they tight playa yo left side is set, focus on the top and right side brush the hell out of them and also change the direction on the right side...i also think that you should get a even haircut so that yo waves can grow down on the lower portion of ya head. it looks like you got a taper fade sorta or a low fade?.... but i am very impressed wit yo waves i use lets jam sometimes to dawg keep on training em. do you wear your du-rag ery night?

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I wear it every night and at least a couple of hours every day. That is a must.
playboiscurl360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playboiscurl360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2004 at 10:55am
nice keep it up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic