Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

amazing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: amazing
    Posted: April 22 2005 at 12:02am

That's great news, Diane  Thank you for sharing your successes. That B&B sounds fabulous. Nothing better than free chocolate.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2005 at 11:46pm

Years ago I was totally committed to the Aveda products but went off because I fond that the product line had too much of a scent and didn't leave much room to wear my favorite perfume.

Lately I found my hair so dry and the stylist said I had too much protein and it was causing the hair to break.  I went back to the Aveda product line and immediately my hair had moisture, more shine and was 100% easily to take care of.  People at work tend to want to touch my hair when they pass which is fine. 

I had a great easter weekend as I traveled through the mountains, had the luxury of staying in a wonderful inn that the people fluff up one's pillow and places chocolates in the room.  There was so much stuff to do that I truely appreciated that I have long hair.  My long hair allowed me to have more time to play and less time was spent on fixing it.

I haven't found any new hair accesory that I like.   I am more than happy that we finally have spring.  I love biking so again it is great to just tie up my hair when I bike.

dianefromcanada

dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic