Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay Lohan Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lindsay Lohan Blonde
    Posted: April 22 2005 at 6:37am

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&s tr=2627&styp=clbi&nm=Lindsay+Lohan&nbc1=1

I didn't like it ultra dark but I'm not sure I love this either.  Pretty mediocre in terms of color with an orangish hue.  She should have gone for something in a different shade with some high/lowlights. 

Still probably the biggest celebrity hair news in a very slow couple of months.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 6:44am

I think her face is tooo pink for hair that light...I think a good hair cut or at least a trim of those dead ends would help her way more than a new color.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 7:08am
Think she has been blonde before...In that movie, "Confessions of a Teen-age Drama Queen." She also had the most stupid and laughable bangs I've ever seen in that movie. Anyway, this is not a bad look--but she still looks better red. On the other hand, I think she is right to try different 'looks'.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 8:20am

Agree she really needs a cut most of all.  Her hair is too big for her body and its getting to the point where its all weight, no texture.  I don't think she's a good candidate for short hair, just something a little more styled. 

She's been blondish red before but I think this is the closest to actual blond she's gone.  Its just not a good color.  Looks like she did it herself and couldn't quite get the red out of her hair. 

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 8:21am
I like the color, but wish she'd change that style. It looks very flat
and heavy, I can't imagine it has much movement. And as a proud
member of the High Forehead Club, she could really use some long,
sideswept bangs.

Just my two cents....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 10:07am
I don't like it. The blonde in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen was better because it had more red in it.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 10:47am
cutmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 12:21pm
She's HOT!!!!!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 2:45pm
Doesn't work for me - looks like a poor version of Nicole Kidman's look
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 6:06pm

i like her haircolor in the pics where she is wearing the black shirt and jeans. it looks more like blonde highlights with the reddish brown underneath. looks nice with the black edgy eye-liner.

but this new orange hair has to go! now her hair matches her sunless-tanned oompa loompa skin! She claims it is for a new movie she is doing in which meryle streep plays her mom, and she is suppose to match her.

since when has meryle streep sported tangerine tendrils???

Edited by amymusic
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 6:46pm

The reason why Lindsay Lohan recently went blonde is because for an upcoming movie role

Camille

Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 6:53am

I once read that she said she would love to go platinum blonde! Let’s hope that day never comes.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 5:23am
Lindsay is a babe, whatever the color.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 3:12pm
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 10:07am
It's... cute, diffrent but... i am not to sure. She get's deathly skinny and fries her hair...  hmmm.

I like the long dark red hair, it made her look mysterious.
~* Bambi Lee *~
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 11:27am

Latest pic of Lindsay Lohan. Not blonde anymore: more a kind of sickly red/black.

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=ap&id=1807763769&cf=pg&a mp;photoid=571390

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 12:23pm

Hey Moogas, did you bother to look at the date on the picture...the date on the pic is March 8, not May...she has not changed her hair back yet that we know of.

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Latest pic of Lindsay Lohan. Not blonde anymore: more a kind of sickly red/black.

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=ap&id=1807763769&cf=pg&a mp;a mp;photoid=571390

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 1:02pm
Oops...Yes, it's a file photo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic