Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GREAT diet software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GREAT diet software
    Posted: April 22 2005 at 5:22pm

I ran across this and think Its simply amazing, it automatically adjusts your caloric intake with your metabolism and tracks basically everything you can think of.  Worth taking a look at.

Its a 15 day trial, and you can request an additional 15 day trial after the first one is up if your still unsure about it.

http://www.dietpower.com

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 4:59pm
Wow. That is like an answer to a prayer, really! I was wondering if such a thing existed!

You find a lot of cool things, Kalika.
kickinit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 11:04am

http://www.fitday.com is alot better and its free!!

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 6:21pm
UPDATE:  I have lost 10 pounds since using the dietpower software! woohoo!  this is the first time I have lost weight in a healthy way, and Im excited, Im now down to 128 lbs.  Just a few more to go
kickinit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 9:23pm

Originally posted by Kalika Kalika wrote:

UPDATE:  I have lost 10 pounds since using the dietpower software! woohoo!  this is the first time I have lost weight in a healthy way, and Im excited, Im now down to 128 lbs.  Just a few more to go

5 pounds of that is probally water weight :-)

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 12:30am

although I normally don't respond to passive aggressive comments, I would like to point out that I'm a professional dancer, and what I lost was not water weight.  thanks for your very politely put concern though.

Kim328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 8:04pm
WTG Kalika!!!!  Keep up the good work and keep us posted!!

Edited by Kim328
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 7:47pm

Thanks for that link Kalika! I'm amazed at how "little" things add up! I've since started a food diary. It gives me a since of accountability.

I haven't lost any poundage...but I lost an inch in my waist and 1/2 in my hips!

Now I just gotta commit to cardio, cardio, cardio  !!!

I'm off "restrictions" from surgery... so me and my workout partners can get back to the gym

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic