Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eek. Don’t know what to do.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
x love you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x   love you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eek. Don’t know what to do.
    Posted: April 24 2005 at 8:11pm
Hey guys, i'm err..actually new to this site...wondering if i can get some pointers. I'm 15 and will be 16 in october...My hair is dark brown/black..but it has some leftover highlights that im waiting to grow out..It is so bland...its just straight, layered...and i want something more(1). All my friends say to get bangs but i'm not sure how those would look on me so i made my hair so that it would look like i did have bangs(2)..but im not sure if i'm really into it...I really love Keira Knightley's hair in this picture(3) and might be considering to do that...
point is---I need a new style, something easy yet stylish. i'm sick of my normal straight hair...helpp..

Picture #1
[My hair as of now]

(2)
[Made it look like i had bangs..err tried to.]

(3)
[I like her hairstyle-Keira Knightley-]

Yeah...soo i hoped those pictures helped...any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks =]
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 7:35am
The simulated side-bangs look good to me.
More awesome than a manatee!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 8:13am
I think bangs would look great.. I would suggest longish, side swept ones.  Oh, are you sure that picture isn't Shania Twain?  Looks great either way.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x   love you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 11:12pm
Thanks guys!
Hal-Yeah, it's Keira Knightley, although she does resemble Shania Twain alot in this picture!

ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 2:24am
i rekon keiras hairstyle wud look hot on u froma  guys perspective, VRY hot! go for it  sum highlights wudnt hurt to

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x   love you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 1:08am
aww thanks =].
for highlights, what colors?
lol.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 8:15pm
i would say some nice lighter brown, and some fairly light burgandy
it would work wel with your skin tone
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 7:46am

I would say gold to dark blonde highlights, length, near or just below your collar bone, side part long bangs and layers.

Simular to what Daniela got....

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10530 &PN=1&TPN=1

Edited by Hal
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 5:18pm
Keep in mind that that haircut is not very much different from what you've got now. The difference is the volume that you're going to put in with products and styling.

If you've got stick-straight hair, you're going to have to be working on it a lot. Why don't you start practicing now before cutting?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x   love you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 7:06pm
Actually, my hair has alot of volume, it's not coarse though, it's very fine. I use a straightener every other day...and when i straighten it, i make sure it's like super straight...so that makes my hair like reallllyyy straight. lol
tigerjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigerjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 5:12pm
I thought I would look horrible wit bangs but it turned out quite cool. You should get bangs, I think it would look good. *KeL*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic