Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matted Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cryssiekamm86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cryssiekamm86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matted Hair
    Posted: April 25 2005 at 2:15am

Hey Guys,

this is my first post. I have a major problem and I am REALLY hoping someone can hel me!!!! I have long hair past my butt and one day my boyfriend decided that before we went out that i should get ready at his house. Well, with my hair being 6" past my butt that wasn't a good idea!!!!! It is now practically one big knot and I've tried everything I have read, heard, and thought of and nothing is working!!!! I'm getting quite scared because I am a model and I have a VERY important shoot in 2 days and I cannot go with my hair like this but I cannot miss this so PLEASE POST ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Totally Freaked!!!!!

CryssieKamm
cryssiekamm86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cryssiekamm86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 2:25am

Just wanted to add guys that my hair is real, so the tricks have to be same for my hair!!! Or hopefully they will be but I'll take all of the help I can get at this point!!!!! Smooches

CryssieKamm
HABEEB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HABEEB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2010 at 7:45am
Cut it all off Mu Hahahahaha

Just kidding..... i know this wicked product called hair repair therapy from a website called buyhair http://www.buyhair.co.uk/hair-repair...ml-p-2902.html It gets all those knots and tangles out, you just put it on your hair and leave for around 6 minutes before washing out, it also smells GREAT!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic