Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

brigitte bardot--still long!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: brigitte bardot--still long!!!
    Posted: April 26 2005 at 2:54pm
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 6:11pm
How could you notice her hair?

OMG...  (at first I thought the pic was a spoof)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 9:03pm
How old is she?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 9:13pm
About 70.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 3:28am
If you just look at the hair, the eyes and the mouth, she is still beautiful. On the other hand, Sophia Loren, who is also around 70, has aged a lot better (cosmetic surgery?)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 8:26am
agree there.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 9:50am
I saw this post and picture of Briget Bardot yesterday, and at first was saddened by the picture. She was such a stunner when she was younger, and has obviously aged quite a bit in all the years that have gone by since then.

Then my daughter (who's wise beyond her 9 years) pointed out that a person's beauty is on the inside, and that's what makes a person beautiful on the outside also.  With that said,  I agree with the post that says that her hair, eyes, and mouth are still beautiful.  Also, wrinkles show a person's character, and they also show that that person has lived life. It wouldnt look right if Ms. Bardot didnt have any lines on her face......   

HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 10:30am
 I read on a dermatologist's website that most of her ageing is due to extensive tanning in the pre-SPF days :( Which is too bad, but she did say that after "giving her beauty and youth to men," she was going to devote the rest of her life to animal rescue... so I think she's found something meaningful to do. 
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 10:54am

Based on that picture, she has  a whole lot of character, I hope I never have that much...

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 1:54pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 9:48am
Think she's had long hair all her life. Even at 15 or 16 it was very long--and as far as I know, she never cut it.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 9:25pm

Folks, most actresses from the "old" days just grew old, way before plastic surgery was used so frequently to make women suddenly younger. The examples are endless. Ms. Bardot is real and has had a full, meaningful life despite not worrying about her looks. People like Meg Ryan, Farrah and pretty much the entire Jackson family should have taken a lesson from her. I'll never look at Meg the same way. She was a beauty, but wrecked her looks with that lip and eye job. How could Farrah have thought it was necessary to have a nose job? And the Jacksons are a running joke. Need more evidence? Visit www.awfulplasticsurgery.com.

Myriam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myriam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2005 at 2:09am

In France there's a joke about Brigitte Bardot:

It's two old women who speak.

The first said:

- Do you remember, when we was young we wanted to be like Brigitte Bardot?

- Yes, why ?

- Now, it's done !!

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2005 at 11:22am
Grow older?  Sure... but with grace.  Some let themselves go.  It isn't easy to stay strong.  I know plenty of people who are about the same age as Ms. Bardot who have aged more gracefully (and weren't nearly as beautiful when younger).  I'm with you Kramer.  MJ is a freakazoid (and I'm only talking about his face)... and Meg's recent surgery was simply not necessary (her lips/jaws/cheeks were beautiful as they were - why mess with "perfection"?).
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 12:59am
Says that she gave her youth and beauty to men and now wants to give her latter days to animal rights.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 10:45am
I quite like her hair, and feel that she has aged fairly "gracefully". However, she is a homophobic windbag. IMO, of course.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 11:01am
What make her a homophobic windbag?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 2:01pm
Well, I think she is now the wife of a right wing ( a seriously right wing) politician and she does seem to have some very reactionary viewpoints. Still, that has nothing to do with her hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic