Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty Boy Cut Girl’s Braided Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naughty Boy Cut Girl’s Braided Hair
    Posted: April 27 2005 at 9:29am
I hear a horror story from my friend.
A naughty boy from her daughter elementary school cut her daughter's braided hair.
The boy is expelled from the school.
How to recover from such malicious action?
Is it better to wear wig, baseball cap or other methods?
Thank you
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 10:51am
I think the best thing to do would be to take the child to have what ever hair cut it would take to make her presentable.  I think the last thing I would do was act as if her hair was so precious she need to hide under a wig or hat.  Not sure I would want to send that message!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 3:35am

That would depend on where the braid was, and how close to the scalp it was cut.  If there's a bald place, yeah, a wig would be a good idea.  Otherwise, make a style out of it and let the kid go on with life as usual.  If too big a deal is made of it, the kid could end up haircut-phobic, and treat any little trim like an amputation :-P .

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic