Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pro-line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pro-line
    Posted: April 30 2005 at 3:39pm

Pro-Line Comb-Thru Greaseless Gel Pomade 3.75ozi also heard about this to look what it does.

The ultimate style keeper.  Excellent for texturized and natural looks and great for keeping stronger, deeper wave patterns, and washes out easily.  Pro-Line Comb-Thru Greaseless Gel Pomade is made especially for today's hair styles which require maximum styling and sculpting.  Can be used on all textures of hair.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 10:50am

Pro-line products is good too.

There's a Proline company in Dallas about 1/2 mile from my mom's house. It's been their since I was a kid. Black owned too!

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 4:46pm

i just now went and picked me up a couple of things and of course i had to pick up this pro-line greaseless gel pomade along with a two sided brush(for those who dont know what they are one brush but it has two different sides hard and soft) i WILL UPDATE and tell you guys if this pro-line works especially you biggmike me and you seem to be very good friends on everything.      

lil fate 101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil fate 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:56pm
that stuff works like a charm
waves so deep make you sleep
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:00pm
Yo hit us up on dat I might want to try some

Edited by The Man
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:25pm
no offense but i hate tht stuff yo
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:36pm
WHY?
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 5:54pm

Tell me why you don't like it.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic