Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT)SUPERIOR DRESSING STYLES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 3:12pm
Yo Dipset, do you bang..
Iz it dangerous down in Wocester..( I ain't neva been there)

juss wonderin'
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 3:30pm
i hope we get to mix it up at nationals my nigga i need to be humbled, there are no glass chins on phillys national team we bring the drama.
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 3:38pm
phillies national team is good,but dont ever sleep on a mans state or skill level happy!
We climb together on this site!
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:01am
I aint in ya weight class neways my nigga

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:02am
Originally posted by MassB1 MassB1 wrote:

Yo Dipset, do you bang..
Iz it dangerous down in Wocester..( I ain't neva been there)

juss wonderin'

Of course I bang.... reppin GM five points Crypt Killa, H-Block, Eastern Ave...all day
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:08am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

Of course I bang.... reppin GM five points Crypt Killa, H-Block, Eastern Ave...all day

Aren't you too old for that? Don't you have a kid to think about? That's the problem with the black community niggers are too self-centered!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:16am
Once ur in ur in...Dont worry about how I provide for my son...niggaz need 2 keep him out they mouth...my fault body but i jus dont like that ****...im there for my son 100% tho dont worry about that...he's obviously #1 in my life
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:25am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

Once ur in ur in...Dont worry about how I provide for my son...niggaz need 2 keep him out they mouth...my fault body but i jus dont like that ****...im there for my son 100% tho dont worry about that...he's obviously #1 in my life

I didn't say that you weren't, I totally commend your effort, I'm just asking don't you think it's a little self-centered of you to keep him in that position. I totally understand the whole "in for life" aspect of it, but don't you think it's unfair or unbalanced. I mean would you rather he have everything he can imagine for the next five years and only speak generally of you in the past tense when he's 12? Or would you rather be able to provide for him what he needs and be able to show him through life in life.

The only reason I ask you this is because I don't want anyone to experience what I did when my father died. I was angry at his funeral because he could have changed his lifestyle when I was born but he decided to be selfish and continue to harm himself.

In no way am I trying to doubt your potential as a father I'd just rather you be able to give him forever than all the money in the world.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:27am
yeah i feel u...i mean when he was born i did change my lifestyle...i mean not 100% like i wish i could...but i'd say 90%...i do everythin i can to avoid doin nethin 2 get locked up or killed so i aint there for him
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:39am
hostility...
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 1:18pm
lol i know some ppl who bang for real out n cali...it aint even nothin...its a way of life 2 bang over there..its stupid as hell but ppl grow up in that atmosphere
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 1:23pm
yeah shyt is real in the battlefield!
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

lol i know some ppl who bang for real out n cali...it aint even nothin...its a way of life 2 bang over there..its stupid as hell but ppl grow up in that atmosphere

I wish I could go and see what it'z really like out in Kali and other places...
Where I live it ain't that dangerous, maybe once in a while shyt jump off....

Yo dipset..do ya'll Tiny Raskal Gang out there...
(Itz an azian click)

I'm from the DLB'z and Avenues...
I wuz born into dis shyt..
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic