Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yummy "Pink Sugar"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yummy "Pink Sugar"
    Posted: May 04 2005 at 12:16pm

Has anyone tried this?  It smells soooo good.  I purchased mine at Sephora.com.  It sparked my interest becuase as soon as they got the shipment in, they were out of stock the next couple more weeks.   Here's what it looks like:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P44903

It is worth the money.  I got the 100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray.

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
Cinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 1:02pm
I like it too but have only tried the Eau de Toilette Spray though.

Transitioning since 5/15/05
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:41am

Ooh, grown-up kiddie perfume!  That sounds like exactly my thing!  Now if only I could afford it. . .  Even if the price is a good deal, it's not very good for someone who's gonna have to try to sell off a bunch of clothes and random junk in hopes of getting a few new clothes soon -_-; .  *is poor*

More awesome than a manatee!
eatgreenjello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eatgreenjello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 11:35am

That's so funny you mention Pink Sugar because I was just in Sephora yesterday and got a sample of that!  It smells just like cotton candy.  I love it!!!  My new fave:  Dior Me, Dior Me Not.  

BTW, Sephora has samples of all their perfumes.  (most all)  So, if you can't afford a whole perfume, go get samples!  Other stores usually carry samples too, if you don't have a Sephora around you.

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length
moonlessbraclet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonlessbraclet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 2:23pm
That sounds like it smells great ! Ill have to give that a try.
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:27pm
It is the BEST!!!  I LOVE IT!
myfairlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfairlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2005 at 6:34pm

My fragrancenet order just came and I am in love with this perfume.  My husband sat with me to smell each one and now he is begging me to put on his favorite lingerie and some pink sugar.

Thanks ladies!

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 12:12pm
Yum. That is my fave spring/summer perfume. People always tell me that I smell like candy when I wear it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic