Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kim, back in the chair and re-bobbed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diamondprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kim, back in the chair and re-bobbed
    Posted: May 11 2005 at 8:20pm
Looks Great!!! I would love to see some pictures from the front also!!
DiamondPrincess   

buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 1:28pm
The new cut looks fantasic but do you Not have any pics of the new cut from the front ?

Edited by buzzedboblover
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 12:44pm

i have posted 3 NEW PICTURES of kims newest haircut the stacked a-line bob (her shortest cut to date) i have also posted 2 NEW PICTURES of kim  one from when her hair was all brown and she had blunt bangs another is of both of us when she had long brown hair with a blonde strip in front     PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK TO LET ME KNOW IF THIS POST IS BORING OR IF YOU WANNA SEE MORE OF KIM AND HER CUTS IN THE FUTURE

THE PICS ARE #53-58 by the way #53 is a current picture of karens hair (its growing)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286469039& ;co ngratulation_page=Y

Edited by lovebobs
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 8:06am
ohh im sooo sorry i took pics on monday and i promise ill have them up by this afternoon!
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 11:51am
Looking forward to the pics.  Do you think her sister had an influence?  Did you ever get pictures of Karen's cut at Easter?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 2:36pm

well she did it she got the best haircut i have ever seen on her i was watching in amazement as the girl cut theback REALLY short i was stunned   its a really sharp angled stacked bob about chin length in front and angled up to ear  length in back   the back was FINALLY buzzed into and she has a really clean straight across neckline that was clean shaven   there was a ton of hair on the floor and she looks stunning   the best part is this cut was ALL her idea and its shorter than i would have ever thought shed go   i will have pics up asap   ohh by the way the back part where it was buzzed a lil and stacked up is all dark brown and it looks amazing with her blond highlights above that part   its soooooo friggin cute   i enjoyed it alot yesterday!!!!! all in all id say she lost at least 2 inches in length in the back and her hair is the shortest since we met in 1998 and about a foot shorter than last may (2004)

Edited by lovebobs
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 10:06am

Well ?

Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 9:44pm

lovebobs I cant wait to see your wifes stacked bob when she gets it cut tomorrow and please show us pictures of a side and back view of her stacked bob

Camille

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 7:56am

of course she will wear the sheriff shirt, its a tradition  hahaha

any way the shirt is actually black (but its so worn out it looks blue)

DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 12:09am
Make sure she wears the blue sherrif shirt again my friend
eatgreenjello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eatgreenjello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 6:11pm

Your wife is lucky that you share such interest in her haircuts and color!  I'm looking forward to see her new cut. 

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 8:17am

after saying she is gonna grow her hair out kim told me last night that she is cutting her hair again after only 2 months of growth she is sick of it and wants it SHORT

she told me she wants a stacked bob and has an appt. for sat @3:30

so i am pretty happy and i will post pics this weekend

we found a really cool pic to give the stylist of a stacked cut so get ready for the return of her neckline!!!!

ohhh and before we go on vacation at the end of may she wants a re-dye of the blond but this time she wants darker streaks added as well

Edited by lovebobs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic