Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

body scrubs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: body scrubs?
    Posted: May 05 2005 at 8:38pm
What are good body scrubs outhere?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 11:20pm
The blue tub one, that I mentioned on your previous post, "Of all the lotions out there". I'm sorry I can't remember the name but they do carry it at Target, and it is great. Bath and Body works also carry incredible body scrubs, however they are alot more expensive. They have a sugar cane one that is exellent. However my favorite is the eukalyptus one. The scent is so fresh an amazing. Their scrubs range betweet $10 and $18 dollars and are really good. However I sugest you try the Target one first, and if you don't like it (which I doubt, because it is really good) then you can go with the more expensive ones.
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 2:41pm
thanks shargy11....today i actually tried a scrub form bath and body works (i tried in the store) and I must say it was great.  i will see now if i can try the blue tub one that u mentioned.
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 11:41am
I love body scrubs.  My favorite by far is the bath and body works scrubs for body and St Ives apricot scrub for face.
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 10:56pm
i use the st ives apricot scrub for the body. thats the only body scrub ive ever used so i dont know how it compares to others
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic