Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

90’s sit com females hair.........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
charles12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 90’s sit com females hair.........
    Posted: May 08 2005 at 7:08pm
ok, so i just saw a picture of kelli williams from  the urkel show. after recently growing her hair out, she has cut it short again....... has she had it like this for a long time? im more fond of the longer look. Also, candace cameron bure( DJ  from full house) has gradually been going shorter after having very long hair  since her pixie in like 99.  any good pictures of that? finally , any one know what the  step by step girls hair looks like now? i believe there were 3 of them.......
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 11:54am

here is the most recent (4 yaers old) pic of Staci from step by step

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&l ogsrch=1&sfld=C&nbc1=1

with really dark hairAngela Watson

and Angela Watson with cute bangs

and Christine Lakin with hair longer than it was on the show

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 7:49am
Watson looks great.Christine Lakin where is she from and yes she looks great also.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:06am

Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Watson looks great.Christine Lakin where is she from and yes she looks great also.

She is from Step by Step

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 10:19am
Thank you.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic