Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wow...help, hair loss or not? (att: pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JackTheRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JackTheRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow...help, hair loss or not? (att: pic)
    Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:58pm

Hi, this is a new issue for me, i've never really worried too much about this stuff before, but I've read up since on hair loss and it seems like i have early signs of hairline recession/loss. I've never really had much of a history on this stuff. None of my grandparents were bald, but my father is (but apparently that only happened after he went to the middle east in his 30's and had to shower in chlorinated (or some other chemical concentration) water. He had a full head of hair before that though, without any recession whatsoever.

Anyway, yeah so i don't have much of a history of hereditary baldness, but i just wanted to know for sure. I've bleached my hair twice (once 3 years ago, then one about 1.5 years ago) just for the record, and i didn't experience any problems/hydro peroxide poisoning or w/e from that.

So, well, i just noticed this after i got my crew cut(I think that's what its called) last november. Before that (pic 1) I didn't have any hairline 'peaks' (for lack of knowledge of the proper term) but then after i got the cut(pic 2) it was this shape (i'm sure the barber cut it like that) but the thing is, right now my hair has grown back, and i still have that peak sticking out. It seems like the hair that was there before didnt grow back or something. I didn't really pay much attention to it because it looked cool, but right now i'm kinda confused.

so can u guys plz take a look at these and tell me if it is indeed early signs of hair loss? Btw, pic 2 was a couple months after the haircut, but that's exactly the shape of my hairline at this point in time.

http://transdagger.homestead.com/files/hline.jpg

thanks in advance!

CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 11:32pm

you look the same to me.  If you keep your hair longer like pic. #1 you won't have to worry.  I don't notice any hair loss!

-Charlene {can't believe I got first dubs on this post}

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic