Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IM A GUY AND NEED HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
k1mbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k1mbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IM A GUY AND NEED HELP!
    Posted: May 12 2005 at 12:23am
hi im a 16 year old guy and i want to straighten out my natural curls to have spikey hair. right now my head is shaved but razor shaved but @ a 0 with a clipper. So how can i get my natural curls to get straight for that perfect spikes thanks! BYE
idiotgw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idiotgw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 1:38pm
I straighten my hair to spike it I use a "no-lye" formula I tend to use relaxers well same thing just sold with different name just remember that it best to wait till your hair is about the length that you are going to spike it cuz as your hair grows it will throw off how strait your hair is unless you touch it up I think its to hard for guys with short hair so I don't I can usually go at lease 2-3 weeks spiking it really ez cuz the hair is real stiff but it also gets thinner if you try to relax (straighten) it again on relaxed hair it could fry it and you hair will stretch and break when wet I can't think of anything else
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic