Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2 fabflow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 fabflow
    Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:25pm
yo son not only is ya lyrics is powerful it also matches your personality which means if u do go far in this rap game you shall become great. you have that spark just like 2pac big and the rest had when they came out. not only did they knew how to work the fans they showed that they were intelligent and by gods grace u truly are blessed with a gift and i just wish that u will be the next saviour of hip hop. work the crowd like dmx and have them think about life like 2pac show them ya voice is harder then rakim and make em dance like biggy. i believe in u and so does the rest of the hair forum. also u might be running into some compitition ,my boy blues clues from yonkers be in da studio in mahatten hopefully if he stop bull ishn then he can be ya rivalry
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:26pm
no comment

except......
please dont mention me with pac and biggie
seriously

you makin me look real dumb with that comparison
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:27pm
I'M SORRY THERE WILL NEVER B ANOTHER PERSON AS GREAT AS PAC...PEOPLE R ONLY LOVED AND REMEMBERED AFTER THIER DEATH...HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF
DH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:37pm
im not tryna compare u to them im sayin u have the love of music like them thats all a lot of these rappers got the love of the doller not for the music i no to many yung guys that be like ima rap to make money not cuz of the love of it plus it shows in ya music if u truly love what your doing and i just feel u have that love like the back in the day rappers had

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:39pm
how do you know about my "lyrics" when i only post a few lines in my sig once in a while

i dunno man
as far as this rap sh*t imma try and keep real quite about it and try to learn how to produce
i cant get gassed by anything anybody but an A&R says

as i said b4......i dont really feel like talkin about this
DH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:41pm
my bad for tryna compliment somone sheesh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by DH DH wrote:

im not tryna compare u to them im sayin u have the love of music like them thats all a lot of these rappers got the love of the doller not for the music i no to many yung guys that be like ima rap to make money not cuz of the love of it plus it shows in ya music if u truly love what your doing and i just feel u have that love like the back in the day rappers had

1. i dont have ANY music
2. i dont know where u getting this from
3. i LOVE MONEY
I LOVE MONEY
I LOVE MONEY

i want to get rich and have plenty biatches
end of story
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by DH DH wrote:

my bad for tryna compliment somone sheesh

well for fab i think u shouldve of bmail'd him and he prob wiudve said , "thanks" .

u made ah thread fo dis and hes thinkin "wtf.. he couldve bmailed me dis?
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:43pm
Yeah producing is where its at...I got to get my stuff to hook up my keyboard to my fruityloops program, so I can get it popping. Still figuring out the fruityloops too.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

DH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:47pm
on da real what is a bmail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:47pm
thats wassup
it doesnt seem like its that hard
just gotta have the right tutorials to understand
but im gonna apply to IAR in nyc to really learn

im not gonna go back to a regular college cuz i dont have much interests in anything but technology, electronics, and music

cant picture myself walkin around manhattan in a suit or most other jobs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:48pm
board mail
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 11:26pm
Yeah, I used the tutorial and I found someone who know a bit about differnt things on the program. I just want to be able to put whats in my head onto the program. But I started some stuff...plus i heard if you can arrange music and create beats thats where the music is, not just creating beats. Yanno like babyface, d'angelo arrange music. I can do some of that.

Good luck on yours.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 11:32pm
yeah but im only messing with fruity loops till i get enough for a new computer and Pro Tools
thanks.....imma need all the luck i can get
Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 12:06am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

3. i LOVE MONEY
I LOVE MONEY
I LOVE MONEY

i want to get rich and have plenty biatches
end of story

Thats the worst attitude you can have if you wanna get in this bussineses believe me, i experienced a good reality check on tuesday.
"Girls want me on their ass like backpockets on a jeans"

"Hey whookid i want this niga on my track" (fabolous referring to me)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 12:10am
i still love the music though
i got my mind right
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic