Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Almost 20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Almost 20
    Posted: May 30 2005 at 9:05am

Congrats Cindy that is awesome that youir hair is growing.  I had to trim mine almost two inches and I am back to 22 inches.  I hope I will get some good growth soon.  It seems to be taking some time to get longer.  I cant wait,  good luck and keep it growing.

Peace

TLSF

mysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 11:55am

Well everyone I messured my hair this am and it is now 24" YESSSSSSS that 1/2" seemed to take forever :(..BUT I am very pleased.  Now my question I shampoo not co only but do condition with suave conditioner, but I still seem to get hair kookin dirty in about 2 days usually the hair next to side of face??  Is there a good shampoo/conditioner to help keep clean longer and not have that heavy feel??

Cindy

8 months to *Mid-Back*..give or take!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2005 at 8:36pm
But Strawberryfine... your hair looks so healthy and shiny!  It's really gorgeous  
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 4:58pm

Thanks so much, Anais!

It is really nice to be back, too.

strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 4:22pm

Hey Strawberryfine!

Welcome back, and congrats on your growth

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 3:58pm

Inches, not years, sadly.

I am finally at 19.5" and will be so glad to reach the 2nd decade of length.

I had it cut from 18" to 17" in January so I'm really not off target; it just seems to take soooooo long.

Everyones' hair looks great here!

SF

SF

strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic