Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shaping eyebrows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buckiefairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckiefairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shaping eyebrows
    Posted: May 22 2005 at 4:46am
Hey there! I pluck my own eyebrows just to keep them neat and tidy and I have always plucked both bellow and above the eyebrow, but then someone told me to stop plucking above the eyebrow. I stopped doing so but now they look really messy. Help me please! What should I do?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 7:43pm
I think it's okay to pluck above, as long as the only think you are taking is the few lone/stray hairs that aren't actually part of the body of the brow. What you want to avoid is taking shape from the top of the brow, but the extra hairs that stick out should be okay to remove. I hope I could help. 
akiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 8:36pm
Yeah, I have to agree. I've heard of the 'no plucking above the eyebrows' rule and, as someone who has truly annoying natural pointy peaks I've never abided by it. Use your own discretion. Follow the natural curve of your brow (ie don't overdo it) but I'd say it's fine to pluck above.
buckiefairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckiefairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 7:56am
Thank you VeeDubGirl and akiz! I had fun pluck pluck plucking last night and I'm all neat and tidy now!  
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic