Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

great clothes and designer shoes for less

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jean32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jean32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: great clothes and designer shoes for less
    Posted: May 23 2005 at 1:50am
Marshall's stores has great clothes and shoes for
less

Edited by Administrator - July 03 2012 at 11:19am
francesgrimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francesgrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 7:13pm

I don't like overstock.com.  They don't really have a return policy.  They say they will issue a return number and then you can return. But in my experience they never issue the number despite requests, even if they shipped entirely the wrong thing due to their error--and they did that with one of my orders.  But even if they ship the right item, if it doesn't fit, tough luck.

I like www.smartbargains.com, and if you are short, as I am, they carry petite as well as regular sizes.

I've also bought a lot of clothes at www.bluefly.com--even though they don't carry petite sizes.  Their return policy is great.  Wait for their special sales, they have them a lot and then the markdowns are bigger.

Fran

EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 5:43pm

I agree with you fran about overstock.com, Ive bought off there once but i didn't feel like they had the greatest selection or really low prices that they claim.

Oh, and every marshalls ive been to seems to be a mess! What's up with that? I can never find anything but i know friends who have found wonderful bargains (maybe they're just natural scavengers).

Edited by EmeraldNight
francesgrimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francesgrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 6:12pm
For fancy designer clothes, www.shoplastyle has discounts.

Fran
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic