Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP pllease!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.poison.ivy. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .poison.ivy. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP pllease!!
    Posted: May 23 2005 at 6:21pm

k, so i have super long naturally curly hair!

i was hoping that i could have a change in my hairstyle and i was wondering if people had opinions/suggestions for me... my hair isn't super curly...

i was thinking of getting a trim (only a little bit... cuz my hair goes like huge when its short) and getting side bangs.  I would probably straighten the side bangs.

however, a few of my friends think it would look odd if i had straight side bangs but then curly hair... what do you guys think?

Are there any other interesting options for haircuts out there for me?!i'm sooo confused lol HELP!

thanks sooo much!!

Edited by .poison.ivy.
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 2:53pm
i've seen people on tv and online with curly hair and straight side bangs. it looks fine.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 3:25pm
that really seems to be the trend now. a lot of girls at my highschool have been doing this. i think it looks fine. 
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 4:38am

Hey Posion Ivy,

I'm mitch5150. I've been a haircutter/hairstylist since 1993 and I've cut the exact style your describing. Straight bangs on curly hair I think straight bangs look great on curly hair if the bangs are cut to the proper length and I'll tell you why. Cut the bangs just above your eyes but make sure your bangs are not in your eyes. For a little suggestion you might think of trimming the the top of your hair if the top is very long you will have more body to your hair leave the back and sides at the length they are at. Straighten you bangs after they are cut and curl the bottom of your bangs under. You can also style your bangs to the side if you like for a different look. There are so many options you can do. If you have any questions you can email me at customonegtr@rock.com I would be glad to help you out with anything you want to do with your hair.

Sincerely

mitch5150

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic