Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I hate my arms!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stephanie11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephanie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I hate my arms!!
    Posted: May 24 2005 at 6:52pm
I have this huge pouch of fat on my arms like just under the armpit its so embarassing I never wear tank tops and in the summer I wear sweaters how do I tone it and make it go away I am not sure if its the bicep but some where around thereand there are stretch marks all over
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:02am
There are many exercises to help that. Women tend to get those little flabs. As for the stretch marks... they will or should fade over time to most likely tiny white lines you don't erally notice.

Palates may help, :)
~* Bambi Lee *~
stephanie11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephanie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:22pm
thanks you for answering I been doing nantucket pilates and there basicully for the abs and they are working I have been lifting 5 pound weights but nothing seems to help my arms

Edited by stephanie11
zola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 1:54pm

I recommend, you to see a personal trainer at your local gym to advice on the best way to reduce those pouch.

For your stretch marks I recommend to use cocao butter made by palmers.

If you go NOW by summer you should be able to wear t-shirts or vest.

Edited by zola
TUSOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic