Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Desperate for Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eyEHax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyEHax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Desperate for Help
    Posted: May 24 2005 at 11:34pm

Ok, first of all i hate my hair.  It is about 2.5 inches right now and i have thick fuzzy straight hair.  Whenever i get out of the shower or wake up it sticks up and gets fuzzy, it looks like a fro, i hate it.  The only thing i can do right now is wear a hat for a couple of hours after i wake up or shower so it can go down and not look like a fro.  Is there anything i can do to change this, i hate wearing this hate.  I really need help .. thnx

p.s. right now im tryin to grow it too see if it will weigh down but the process is vigorous

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 1:06pm

I had fuzzy straight hair too, but that was when I had a boxie (bobpixie) Growing it out really helps. It seems that Asian hair behaves best when it's either (a) really really short or (b) considerably long

If you want to change the nature of your hair, it would definitely take lots of $$$. It depends on how much you want to change your texture. Chemical treatments won't change the coarseness of your hair but it changes the straightness/waviness/curliness.

HTH

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 12:25pm
well just keep it long or keep it short to spike or mess around with it
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic