Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rtucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Help!!!
    Posted: May 28 2005 at 4:44pm

I get married in two months. I made my own wedding dress and did everything myself.

I am a bigger girl. about 200 pounds.( look 170.)

I carry most of my weight in the bus and butt. I didn't have a problem with my stomache until I stopped being able to do sit ups.

I have never been able to build the arms strength to do push ups or pulls ups. I don't mind being a bigger girl at all.

My fiance likes it. I would never want to get under 150.

I would look sick. But I have to months to try to get into some sort of shape for my wedding. I wear size 18 miss being a 12.

I have cellulite which grosses me out, no matter how the fiance feels.

I don't have the time to eat in the morning. I am on the go from the minute my eyes open. my diet consists of a snakc like popcorn when I get off work. Tea all day ( unsweet with lemon or lime) and dinner. usually homemade ( I hate box food)

But I don't lose weight I gain it mainly because I don't eat right. I can't get the future hubby to either. mainly because of time.

Is there anything I can do? I don't have to be perfect I just want to be a little smaller and a littler tighter. I would be happy with 160 or 170 by christmas if possible. when my stomache is flat I hold my weight really well. but my belly has gone so bad theat last time I saw my mom the thought I was lying when I told her I wasn't pregnant.

Thanks for any advice.

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 5:17pm

hey rtucker =)

I have the same problem except I weigh 150 and I look 170 lol not a good thing huh? Well I am starting a cleanse detox with fasting which gets rid or the toxins in your body that have accumulated over the years from eating fastfood, nonorganic food, tap water, cokes, and even breathing the polluted air is a biggie, and the list can go on and on. I have done alot of research and the best website I have found for this process is Curezone.com. Anyway the point is to go on at least a 20 day juice fast (which is making your own juice drinks from organic raw fruit and veggies and drinking them whenever you feel hungry) and I know it sounds impossible but it is very do-able ~I have been on one for 3 days and the results are amazing! I shouhd have continued but I had to go on a trip and couldnt continue making the juiced I needed. Also the cleanse part comes from doing a salt water flush every morning and drinking a laxative tea at night. This helps get rid of the toxins in your body =) Also taking cayenne pepper helps get rid of excess mucous in your system. There is also a liver flush which helps get rid of the liver and gallbladder stones which can make u loose alot of weight just by getting rid of stones that your liver made out of toxins... this also flattens the torso area a bit. The list of things you can do go on and on and this process helps your body heal itself because it now has to to do so since your body is not spending all of its energy in digesting solid foods with toxins... I can tell you this, the first few days are hard because teh body is so use to eating 3 solid food meals a day and you will feel hungry and eventually the hunger will go away if you continually drink the juice when you feel hunger. Throughout the juice fast you will also gain more energy and eventually you feel like your on top of the world but I wouldnt recommend doing anything like 2 hours of exersize or anything =). This process requires alot of rest and you may experience headaches but the results are worth it in the end its amazing. You will also feel a little gross through this if you decide to go on a juice fast because the body will get rid of the toxins through your skin and mouth(a white coating on the tounge like when you wake up you brush it off... Sleep is like a mini fast so that is  yafter u wake up u feel groggy and gross because your body is getting rid of the toxins and stuff) eventually youll literally wake up one morning and wont feel groggy and your tongue will be pink(this is your body telling you the fasting is done =) ) Sorry the post is soooo long I could go on and on =).  I hope this helps =)

AlexiA

rtucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 9:53pm

Thanks.  I think I will try it. One of my favorite fruit drinks that I make myself mainly in the summer is I get fresh strawberries and freeze them. then I put them in the blender with a little water and a part of a banana. Will this work? What about lemon water?

Thank you for the advice and I don't mind long responses if they help.

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 12:34pm

hey Im glad I can help =)

banana may not be the best fruit to try out on.. it actually slows the metabolism down so the cleansing doesnt work as fast. But, banana is a the best place to start if you are feeling really nauseous and ill because in this case u need to slow your metabolism down to relieve pain through the fast. This will only cause the fast to run longer for the same benefits. If u r willing to do a longer fast adding banana is no problem but if u r on a time crunch try it w/out the banana first =). Lemon water is actually a great drink for fasting... it helps to sip on that after the salt water flush to help with possible headaches that may arouse throughout the cleansing process. Remember it is better to sip the drinks throughout the day instead of chugging it down for better benefits. Freezing them is also a good alternative if you dont have the time to make your juices all throughout the day. It is always better to make the juices and drink them right away or as soon as possible before the air actually takes away some of the minerals and nutrients out of the drink, so again this is also for better benefits. Also, If I cant answer your questions or u need an answer b4 I respond u can go to Curezone.com for helpful information. Another thing, if u r worried about not getting enough protein in the juice fast u can always add algae into some juices. oOo, usually the best way to go about doing the juice fasts are drinking fruit juices in the morning and night, and drinking the veggie juice in the afternoon. This is a favorite because people and Im sure u would rather drink fruit juices more than veggie juices. =)

nimar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 5:45pm
eat 5 to 6 small meals spaced out between 2 to 3
hrs. stick to a calorie plan and do some cardio you
should see results .good luck
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 4:34am
I wouldnt recommend doing cardio just yet, because of the extra weight it is very bad on the knees, but a brisk walk around the block in the evenings sometime with your fiance will be very benificial, as well as give you some nice hand-holding time :)
rtucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:54am

Thanks for the replies but I went on the sacred heart medical diet and lost what I needed to lose.

Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 7:55pm

Originally posted by nimar nimar wrote:

eat 5 to 6 small meals spaced out between 2 to 3
hrs. stick to a calorie plan and do some cardio you
should see results .good luck

I second that! It's the best advice I've ever taken and followed. You just have to prepare to have "on the go" snacks!

Also, thanks to Kalikas post...I'm now journaling my food. WOW! What an eye opener that was!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic