Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexis Bledel’s Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ashley Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexis Bledel’s Bangs
    Posted: May 29 2005 at 10:59am
Anyone see Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls, Sin City, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ) on David Letterman the other day with her new bangs?  I don't know how knew they are but they're knew enough that I just saw them the other night and I wasn't that impressed.  I really need to start replying more to posts about celebs hair I like or love instead of posting critical comments about celebrity hair that I don't like, but really, does anyone who has seen them think they're nice?  I think she looked better without bangs.  The bangs hide her face to much and draw emphasis to the wrong things.  If I were her I'd grow them out and possibly have long side swept bangs or just longer pieces in front for wearing hair in updos or in cute pony tails.  On the plus side, I think her hair looks incredibly healthy and shiny, plus I like the wavy texture as a well deserved change from her usually straight hair.  Her hair doesn't look awful, it's just not my personal favorite.  She almost has a 1980s pop rock star look going on.  I don't have a link but just go to www.gettyimages.com and click editorial and search for Alexis Bledel if you're interested.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 11:21am
I did see them and have been menaing to say something...

I kind of like them. No, not kind of, I do like them. Thery're a nice, non-major change and they bring attention to her eyes. The new style is a little livlier, you know? Maybe it won't look as good straight now as it did before, but I'm definitely not against the bangs.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 10:34am
I think her new hair style makes her stand out aboit more. In gilmore girls her look is so innosent.. 
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 8:38am
I think they look great!
Karevision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karevision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 12:53pm
Looks a lot better with bangs.

There is also some pics over at Getty's.
Ashley Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 12:43am

In that pic, I like the bangs.  I didn't love them before when I saw her in an interview but they are cute so I'll officially change my opinion on that. 

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:35am
Almost three years later and she's still got em.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic