Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jules71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jules71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Coloring
    Posted: May 30 2005 at 9:18pm

Can some one tell me if chlorine will  have much affect on dyed hair done about a week and a half ago? its a burgandy color..thanks for any help

swede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 4:47am

It will cause mayor damage to your hair, and your scalp. Chlorine is much worse than real bleach for hair.

So I really advice you to try a color remover instead ... Like Colorfix

Jules71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jules71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 8:20am

I ment chlorine from a swimming pool  sorry didnt add that in there ...can that still cause damage? thanks

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 3:08pm
Rinse it when you get out of the pool and you'll be ok.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Alyssa_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyssa_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 12:32am
If you wet your hair good with normal water before you get in the pool, that will also help your hair to keep from soaking up so much pool water.
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 5:25pm

that depend if ur hair was bleached before the red dye

but my advice is wet ur hair before going into the water put in some hair wax or hair sun protecting gel ( i m in egypt so i dont know the brands u have in the us ) and try to keep ur hair out of the pool water as much as possible

i had a bad exprience there once last summer it was a 2 week after i dyed my bleached light blonde hair to purple red and went to the beach and went into the sea though i done all i can do about rinsing my hair after the sea water at once and had put some protective gel into my hair before and in between i ended up with again blonde hair which was weird like i had a bleaching session instead of a quick swim i was the talk of my friends that day

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic