Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my first perm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LunarFlame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunarFlame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my first perm
    Posted: June 03 2005 at 7:10pm

Well, i am going to do it. On thursday, I am getting my first perm.

It's going to be a very loose perm. I may even just get the ends of my hair permed.. just to have curl at the bottom and not all over.

Do you all have any suggestions on how to keep my hair nice and as frizz-less as possible?

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 11:07pm
 Is your hair blonde, You will look awesome. Please post picutres.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunarFlame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 7:28am
Urgh, Im sad to say that my hair is a disaster. My hair is now fried, and my hair did not hold hardly any of th permm.. it's impossible for me to have curl.
chgurlsng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chgurlsng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 12:44pm

Rats, I wish I had posted sooner!  Perms can prove to be disasterous.  Do you dye your hair?  It could be over processed.  You should try to deep condition and don't use any heat products for a while until it all grows out.  This happened to me once.  It will be OK.

-Char

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunarFlame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 2:34pm

My hair has been dyed, and all of the dye got stripped out of my hair last night when it was permed.. blah.

My hair is so long, its going to take a long time to grow this disaster out. What a pain.

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 6:01pm

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should cut it. Maybe that will help your hair get better

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic