Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCardinal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cardinal
    Posted: December 08 2004 at 7:03pm
ey.....fuq this coward....u a fake azz bich...i'm glad.....u don snapped me out of it....now my main focus is ur ***** azz.....niggas like u r mad at the world cuz ur either a foster kid w/no parents...homeless...get picked on...or ur just takin ur anger out cuz nobody believes in Allah, and fuq science(the bible is the truth bich)

I wish u would come see me......i got info 4 u....

Arkansas flight #521 to Louisville Itn'l Airport.....200 dollas round trip....i'll pay for it...come get some...u ******.....i want everyone to know...that it's niccas like him that make me so ill mannered and wild.....bcuz of mistakes like u by ur parents....i am forced to act the way i do....notice that i get along w/mostly everyone on here....exept a few fuq'n retards on my list....don't act like u thuggin fake nigga.....i'm not even gon waste my PC power wit this e-studio gangsta......i neva back down.......lemme tell ya'll wut Science Allah said:

1.He would dig my Grandmother up, and put me in the box w/her
2.That she had it coming
3. that death is coming 4 me?
4.Everything in the bible is a complete falshood
...oh yeah the truth is comin out nigga...
5. jESUS,12 APOSTLES DON'T EXIST
6.JESUS NEVER ROSE FROM THE DEAD AND LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT.
7.VIRGIN MARY IS FAKE

CAN YA'LL BELIEVE THIS CLOWN AZZ WANNA BE MALIBU'S MOST WANTED........WUT NOW????

KIND KONG AIN'T GOT SHYT ON ME.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic