Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Overeater’s Anonymous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overeater’s Anonymous
    Posted: June 08 2005 at 10:50am
I just saw Genie's post so I thought I'd share, I am back in OA now after experiencing slipping and sliding over the last several months. This first year with the baby has been tough.

I just love being back in the program and reclaiming my recovery. Not only am I back to my pre-preg weight, but I'm happier than ever. I didn't have to regain 80 lbs to hit rock bottom and return to the program way of life.

I am SO HAPPY.

Great to hear from another long-time OA, Genie!
[/url]

AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 1:36pm
Congrats on getting back to your normal weight...and congrats on the baby!
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 11:10am
thanks!!!!
[/url]

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 1:08pm
Happy (early) B-day 4 the baby! =) congrats on returning to origional weight!
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 7:00am

Alisa............  Bless You..........  Yep..... nothing works for me like  OA.....l. I have the means to buy/get anything in the world..... but I choose to go to OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS..... after gaining and losing 700 + - pounds.... I've maintained a 125 lb. wt loss for 16 yrs........ from size 24 to  6-8...............   I still can't believe my eyes when I look into mirror and forget it IS ME!!!!

After all my world travels/experiments/spending on weight - food problem........ I get a dailey reprieval ......... no wonder I can't stay out of the stores...... anyone know the feeling of shopping at Lane Bryant for years, and then suddenly I get to cruise THE JUNIOR SECTION OF ANY STORE AND WEAR ANYTHING OFF THE RACK!!!  I'm so grateful.... check out  OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS...... keep an open mind......

xoxox

Genie

Northern Michigan

Genie Aldrich
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 8:17am
Genie, that is so wonderful!!!!!!

Lots and lots of hugs

Elissa
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic