Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Really Really Need Some Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Costanza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Costanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really Really Need Some Help
    Posted: June 08 2005 at 6:36pm

Hey guys. I'm 20/M, I have very thick hair and I'm just starting to see somewhat of a reseding hairline. For the past few years I've noticed a lot of hair loss daily, especially in the shower when I wash my hair, tons would fall out onto my hands. Since then I've been using Nioxin to block the DHT but obviously it hasn't worked. And until now, I never noticed a difference in my appearence. I'm very scared and I want to stop it right away before it gets worse.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, especially those who have used natural hair re-growth and anti-balding remedies. I've heard some good things about Procerin, as well as products like Saw Palmetto and MSM.

I was wondering if any of you guys who have used these products could give me your feedback and let me know which have worked and which haven't worked for you, as well as any other products that have worked well that I didn't list.

I appreciate all your help in advance. Thank you.

Jhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 12:13am
Before you start using products and solutions- have you visited your medical doctor? Hair just doesn't fall out for no reason. Sometimes there is a medical reason and other times it is just a change in diet, medications or stress loads. Stand back and think about what you are doing different and keep a log. The average daily hairloss is 50-100 hairs a day. It is even possible that you are just lacking in vitamins and need to supliment. Investigate 1st before spending money on solutions. Good luck
Jhair
wtf79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wtf79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Costanza Costanza wrote:

Hey guys. I'm 20/M, I have very thick hair and I'm just starting to see somewhat of a reseding hairline. For the past few years I've noticed a lot of hair loss daily, especially in the shower when I wash my hair, tons would fall out onto my hands. Since then I've been using Nioxin to block the DHT but obviously it hasn't worked. And until now, I never noticed a difference in my appearence. I'm very scared and I want to stop it right away before it gets worse.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, especially those who have used natural hair re-growth and anti-balding remedies. I've heard some good things about Procerin, as well as products like Saw Palmetto and MSM.

I was wondering if any of you guys who have used these products could give me your feedback and let me know which have worked and which haven't worked for you, as well as any other products that have worked well that I didn't list.

I appreciate all your help in advance. Thank you.

Just don't get transplants...

And remember...wigs are for women ;)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic