Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360s comin in quicker then I thought

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HerQles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HerQles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360s comin in quicker then I thought
    Posted: June 11 2005 at 1:48pm

This is just my third week and my 360s are already showin pretty good. The back is the fullest, then the sides. The top is still light but it comin, I guest the top of my hair has a different texture. To be honest I been using some of everybodies methods. Im use to people looking at my hair cause I had corn rows. I get a better reaction from the little bit of waves that I do have and my corn rows use to be real nice. Since nobody from my college knows that i cut my hair, when I go back in August with 360s and not corn rows, the girls gonna be real shocked. Im gone have to keep em off, then again maybe not. 

Good lookin with all of the advice.

blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 12:18pm
yea keep that pattern u got goin den post it. i kno wut u mean bout girls n tha 360'z. they really gettin tired of seein braidz now
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 12:24pm
hell yea
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:59pm
post some pics so we can see
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 4:46pm
Whats your meth?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 4:59pm

Already! 

They will be shocked. What school you go to? You know how they watch black men and men of color. Every little detail will be looked over. So keep it tight.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic