Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Couple of questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
derrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couple of questions
    Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:11pm

1.Should I put in the 360 everytime I brush ?

2.Can you put too much in ?

3.I also have Dax wave should I use that with the 360 or just decide to use one

4.How do I know when I brushed enough for one day ?

5.How often should I wash my hair ?

derrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:13pm

also how should I tell my barbor to cut my hair ???

any name or term suggested

The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:30pm
1.not everytime just twice a day morning and night.
2.yeah you only need a size of a hersey kiss.
3.just one.
4.you need to brush about one and half hours a day not at one time unless you want to.
5.every other day

6. you should tell the barber to cut with the grain of your hair or get a dark ceaser.

Edited by The Man
derrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 8:14pm

thx man....^^^

ayo also i've been brushin in greasin n all the whole nine yards for the past 2 1/2  days and I have no signs of waves is this normal?

when should i start seeing little signs also

The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 9:35am
yeah it's normal you should see waves in about a week but if you want 360s around yo head that will take a couple of months

ALSO are you washin your head before you put in the pomade
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 12:45pm

when i first started out i didnt see waves until about one month i almost gave up but then 3 months later i am spinning

derrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:04pm

ok these are my producs i'm hoping get me to 360 status

1.Hard Black Brush

2.White Du Rag

3.360 style

4.Cream of Nature(shampoo)

5.Lusters pink oil Mouisturizer

6.Dax greese

7.Dax wave greese

can anyone make a list of what i should do every day with this

The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:16pm
I have the order you can do it in

1. never break your wave pattern that includes washing brushing.

2. Use moisturizer after washing hair apply pink lotion while is wet in direction of wave pattern

3. after applying pink lotion brush it in hair

4. apply pomade brush 15-20 or longer

5.du rag

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:21pm
yo it is up to you we cant tell you which will work or not but you can tell us you gotta test and brush
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:49pm
experiment you can come up with your own method cause sometimes our methods will not help you not trying to disrespect anyone but i would perfer you make ur own method

Edited by KingJames23
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
derrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:50pm
whats ur aim ^^^
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:52pm
you wanna know it send me a private messenger and i will give it to you
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:52pm
ok
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 5:29pm

That's the ticket!

You have to create your own method. One method may not work so you have to be willing to use others or create your own.

You don't have to use pomade everyday unless you plan on washing your hair everyday. So I would say every other day.  Some peeps use pomade only once or twice a week. Don't wash your hair everyday if you have coarse hair. It will be harder to train. I wash maybe once or twice a week. It's good to let your scalp breath.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 7:22pm
that's true whatever works for you
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:15pm
do some experiments not crazy ones to give you spots in ur head
derrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:26pm
do they sell them water bottles you can skwirt on your hair at the beauty pollard ?
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:48pm
u can do that ur self
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic