Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brushin tha RIGHT way?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Boy_Wonder408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy_Wonder408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brushin tha RIGHT way?
    Posted: June 16 2005 at 6:04pm
what it do? im new to tha fourm and need some help. i never had a prob gettin waves on top or the back, but i can only get the waves there and when they do come in on tha sides its only like 2 when i brush my hair straight down instead of diagnally like ya'll say. Maybe im brushin wrong, but brushin straight down seems to get waves..i just need to learn how to brush right...any takers?
"born to die"
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 7:49pm
take a look at this thread. it shows how to brush and shows the correct angles. click here

Edited by 360spinna
Boy_Wonder408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy_Wonder408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 11:47pm
Yeah but when i brush at an angle the waves go away
"born to die"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 5:42pm
You have to train them to grow in a 360 pattern. Believe me your hair will look 100% better
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic