Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey, what happened to my ebay!....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey, what happened to my ebay!....
    Posted: June 17 2005 at 12:46pm
I cant believe whats just happened.  I logged on to view the 5 items i was selling and they have all dissapeared!  Even the 2 that i have sold i can no longer view.  I have emailed ebay as i dont have any correspondance from them to say whats happened.  i cant think what it ias i mean they are all my products, my pictures, my descriptions??  I hope i dont get any negs because of this.  I guess i'll just need to see what they email back.  What a carry on!
ickledee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickledee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 1:16pm
Did you promtote or refer to your own website?? You cannot have any links or URL's to any website. Not sure if you include it in your auctions or not but just a possible explanation if you do!
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 1:29pm
Ickledee you are a life saver!  Literally! Thats exactly what i done.  I put a link to my website on.  Oh well, i'll get started again only i cant believe they cleared all my selling history so now i cant view my buyers.  I set up a business name on ebay  lacylocksdotnet and had 2 people buy things. One lady bought a diy kit which was sent out to her today and the other bought a scalp protector and im afraid she's going to neg me as i have no details of her! Ahhh! 
ickledee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickledee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 1:32pm
Did she pay through paypal as you can get her details that way?
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 1:40pm

Yeah but the second person hadn't paid yet before this happened so i have lost her details.  Thank god i didnt have a virus like i thought though. phhew! 

I'll just have to take the neg then explain what happened and hopefully we can withdraw feedback.

x

ickledee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickledee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 1:53pm
If you know her user name you can search for it on Ebay or if you know the item number (you would have have been sent an email from Ebay confirming your listing containing the number) You can search for the auction with the item number then you will know the buyer!
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 2:13pm

thanks chick i will try that and i so hope it works. Im not so sure as as far as ebay's concerned the auction never excised (as not in my history or anywhere on listings).  My own fault for not reading the terms and conditions.

x

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 3:20pm
Well in theory, if the listing doesn't exist anymore, she can't leave feedback for it. :)

eBay are strict bitches about their listings sometimes, I swear.

-Rae
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 4:28pm

you can say that again!  Im glad thats all it is as im kind of new to ebay and still getting used to how it all works.

x

jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 3:13am
have you still got the seller confirmation emails, if youve listed your items succesfully then they would have to email you to tell you they are taking them off. And refund your fees, There is a page where you can retrieve all removed items, have you removed them by mistake?
*jodie*
   X
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 11:44am

Hi Jodie, i tried what you said but i couldn't figure out how to do that.  The funny thing was that i never got any emails confirming the listings.  It may have been a problem at emay.  Anyway all sorted now as i have re-listed everything and this time got confirmation emails.

Thanks for the help guys,

x

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic