Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANYONE KNOW THE WET N WAVY LOOK??????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Francesca_07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Francesca_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANYONE KNOW THE WET N WAVY LOOK??????
    Posted: June 19 2005 at 2:05am
Hey Im new, my name is Francesca and I've been searching everywhere over the internet to find a good forum for African American hair. And I am so glad I found this one. For the past 2 months I have been looking around for somebody who could help me and tell me how to get the wet and wavy look with my natural hair because it's a look I want to have for the summer and everything. Will it require my real hair and weave or just my real hair. If anybody knows anything then please please help me lol...thanx!!
Francesca

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Francesca_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 2:14am
Please help me I wanna know because my boyfriend is coming in next month and I wanna have that style because bothe him and me will like it lol so if you know anything I'll take any tips!!

Edited by Francesca_07
Francesca
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 2:34pm
Welcome to the site... I'm not exactly sure what your hair texture is..can u explain or give an example.  Does your boyfriend not like your natural hair?
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Francesca_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 10:07pm
Thanx!!..My hair texture use to be actually wet and wavy like not to long ago and I went to the hair dresser and now its just like..how can I explain it...it always wrapped and when I first get it done its very fluffy and very fine and its like that now..and I wanna go back to how I had it...he loves me wearin my natural hair...he really aint to fond about me wearin a whole bunch of weave but if I wanna do it then he just goes along with it because he know I dont wear no ragedy weave...
Francesca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic