Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rk Hair Lenght

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sophieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rk Hair Lenght
    Posted: June 21 2005 at 8:10pm

Hi everyone.

I just received my shipment of rk hair and I must say that it is very pretty (I ordered color 5 and 4)...however I ordered 18' and it is more like 14'!!!

Is this common? Also does anyone know what their return policy is?

Thanks in advance

Sophie

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 10:07pm
I've just done two orders and the lengths were both correct. Maybe the length you needed was out of stock? Something like that happened to someone here when they ordered the 28" and it wasn't it stock...

-Rae
sophieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 8:44am

Rae:

When they are out of stock, do they credit you for the price difference or allow you to exchange?

Sophie

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 9:39am
I don't know, actually; I haven't had to deal with it, I was juts guessing what could have happened. Definitely email them about it. Might also ask Amm how they dealt with her mixup.

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic