Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shrinkies,nail glue,keratin,pretipping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shennaenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shennaenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shrinkies,nail glue,keratin,pretipping
    Posted: June 24 2005 at 2:26am

Hi! Ive been reading this forum for a while now and have a few questions about pretipping human hair....

1.) Is there a method to create tiny bundles of hair equally before pretipping so that all the tips are about the same size, how much hair is to be used per tip? 1/8" ,1/16"?

2.) I'll be using Keratin glue under Shrinkies, what is the best way to dip these in the Keratin, do you need a special mold to hold the hair (using a hot pot)?

3.) What is nail glue? I'm guessing it's what you apply acrylic nail with......does coating the pretip with this help adhesion,whats everyones favorite brand?

4.) Why is Keritan glue soooooo expensive? Does anyone know of a good wholesaler of this? I also heard carotene wax is also good for pretips....does anyone know where to buy this?

I have so many more questions....but dont want to overdo it...lol

Thanks!

Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 8:00am

This will help!

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30345 &PN=1

You can look under the Bridget or Gina technique.

Nail glue is just that...nail glue

I get my fusion glue from www.haircandy.net you may also want to try out her new chips 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic